Point of Sale - Rude condescending agents. On power trips control freaks

People these days are just twisted horrible control freaks it's a sick joke.I called a sale number to speak with someone abt an error on an application.

I got this Nasty woman who really just wanted to take control of the conversation be rude to me I mean she was white trash fat ugly and had to treat me in this derogatory way. Why are people these days so rude??? I'm calling in to ask a question. Why does powerless white trash try to put people down.

This tub of lard is trash.Where are all the decent human beings out there ???

review #482283
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Point of Sale?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 18, 2014 #806553 Dallas, Texas

Sorry "Save Your F------ Life.

Apr 18, 2014 #806550 Dallas, Texas

White people are so F------S-----.They think everyone that is not white is broke-Down on their luck-Good For Nothing,But the truth about the matter is ,It is the other way around.Black people,Along with Hispanics etc.Are not greedy a-- people.The majority of these people are education-Not broke by a long shot-And if you by any chance run into one of these people,You would probably be more safer with them than one of your family member's.I am black and I have walked into places of business where it's like do you have money?B---- i can probably buy your B----***.MikeBrady,It's not what you do,It's how you do it.Everyone deserve's respect.In other word's don't judge a book by it's cover.That same person might one day save your F------live.

MikeBrady

Apr 10, 2014 #803820

" I mean she was white trash fat ugly" And you wonder why people don't like you.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Point of Sale.
Filing a new complaint about
×