People these days are just twisted horrible control freaks it's a sick joke.I called a sale number to speak with someone abt an error on an application.

I got this Nasty woman who really just wanted to take control of the conversation be rude to me I mean she was white trash fat ugly and had to treat me in this derogatory way. Why are people these days so rude??? I'm calling in to ask a question. Why does powerless white trash try to put people down.

This tub of lard is trash.Where are all the decent human beings out there ???

Had an Experience with Point of Sale?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #806553

Sorry "Save Your F------ Life.

Dallas, Texas, United States #806550

White people are so F------S-----.They think everyone that is not white is broke-Down on their luck-Good For Nothing,But the truth about the matter is ,It is the other way around.Black people,Along with Hispanics etc.Are not greedy a-- people.The majority of these people are education-Not broke by a long shot-And if you by any chance run into one of these people,You would probably be more safer with them than one of your family member's.I am black and I have walked into places of business where it's like do you have money?B---- i can probably buy your B----***.MikeBrady,It's not what you do,It's how you do it.Everyone deserve's respect.In other word's don't judge a book by it's cover.That same person might one day save your F------live.

MikeBrady

" I mean she was white trash fat ugly" And you wonder why people don't like you.